- Business Overview
The Nikken Foods Group maintains two chief business interests: natural flavors and health-conscious products. The former chiefly involves dashi broth made from fish, dried kelp, or other ingredients; the latter includes powdered tea and functional foods.
Vegetable products are also Nikken’s area of specialty, enabling us to exploit our comprehensive strength in meeting demands for wide-ranging natural flavors and functional foods, and expanding our business activities both in Japan and worldwide.
- Main Portfolio
- Browse through our list of natural flavors and health-conscious foods, a half-century accumulation of products based on natural ingredients.
- Manufacturing Process
- Nikken manufactures products in various forms to meet the specific needs of each customer.
- Properly utilizing the characteristics and functions of each piece of equipment enables us to create products reflecting the high quality expected of Nikken.
- Our development-driven system reflects years of accumulated know-how, ensuring that Nikken remains ready to meet a broad range of needs.
- Global Expansion
- With production centers in Japan, China and Thailand, Nikken delivers products to some 40 countries, proactively meeting today’s global demand.
- Contract Manufacturing
- We also offer product development and manufacturing services, applying our extraction, concentration, and dehydration process technologies and know-how to help customers create original food products.